|Material:||PP / SMS / Microporous/ Laminated Fabric||Density:||50GSM|
|Color:||Blue, Red, Orange, Yellow,etc.||Size:||S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL|
|Function:||Water-proof, Dust-proof,Anti Dust,Anti-harmful Particles||Category:||PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)|
Lightweight Disposable Coveralls Disposable Work Clothes Wear Comfortable
CE Certificated,Effective protection of particulate matter
Anti liquid splashing
Excellence in durability
Protection against static electricity
Two - way zipper design
Can be used with other protective equipment
Anti dust,Anti-harmful particles,Lowly hazardous liquids
Apply to timber processing,Power plant coal dust protection,Light industry cleaning operations
Can not be washed
Do not tumble dry
Do not iron
Do not dry clean
Supplier: Yee Kiu International Ltd.
Category: PPE Supplies
- Oil & Gas, petrochemical applications
- Utilities contractors
Material: PP / SMS / Microporous/ Laminated fabric, stitched with tape seam.
- Type 4 - barrier to saturation spray of liquids.
- Type 5 - barrier to airborne particulate materials and dust.
- Type 6 - barrier to limited splash and liquid spray.
- Waterproof and durable.
- Light-weight and inexpensive.
- Breathable and comfortable.
- Chemical liquid (EN368) and blood (ASTM F1670) penetration resistance for premium protection.
- Approved in accordance with EN1149 antistatic standard.
- EN1073-2 for protection against radioactive contamination.
- EN14126 for protection against biological hazards and infective agents.(Types 4-B, 5-B, 6-B)
- Fully elastic hood, ankles and wrists, which maximize comfort and protection.
- EN14116 limit flame spread materials and assemblies--pass to index 1.
Our Non-woven Coverall are well sewing quality,and have good filter efficiency,water-resistant,anti-static and comfortable for wearing,which widely used in those field below:
cleanroom,emergency accident environment,medical, paint industry, petrochemical industry, agriculture and animal husbandry, cutting dust, pollutes from heavy metal.
Contact Person: Sandy Chen