|Material:||PP / SMS / Microporous/ Laminated Fabric||Density:||50GSM|
|Color:||Blue, White, Red, Orange, Yellow||Size:||S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL|
|Function:||Non-toxic, Durable, Eco-friendly,economical.||Style:||With Hood,elastic At Hood, Waist, Wrists And Ankles|
disposable protective clothing
Cleanroom Disposable Chemical Suit Waterproof Chemical Resistance Eco Friendly
Supplier: Yee Kiu International Ltd.
Category: PPE Supplies
Asbestos Stripping, Cleaning and Maintenance, General industry/Manufacturing, Abatement/Remediation, Agriculture, Mining, Non-hazardous Operations, Oil, Painting, Pharmeceutical, Cleanroom, Construction/building
PP / SMS / Microporous/ Laminated fabric, stitched with tape seam.
- Type 4 - barrier to saturation spray of liquids.
- Type 5 - barrier to airborne particulate materials and dust.
- Type 6 - barrier to limited splash and liquid spray.
- Waterproof and durable.
- Light-weight and inexpensive.
- Breathable and comfortable.
- Chemical liquid (EN368) and blood (ASTM F1670) penetration resistance for premium protection.
- Approved in accordance with EN1149 antistatic standard.
- EN1073-2 for protection against radioactive contamination.
- EN14126 for protection against biological hazards and infective agents.(Types 4-B, 5-B, 6-B)
- Fully elastic hood, ankles and wrists, which maximize comfort and protection.
- EN14116 limit flame spread materials and assemblies--pass to index 1.
Disposable Coverall Function:
-- Disposable, Soft
-- Cool and comfortable to wear.
-- Allow great freedom of movement.
-- Lightweight, durable and superior breathable
-- High structure strength with excellent tensile, tear and abrasion resistance
-- Particle protetion holds out 99% of fibres and hazardous particles geater than 1 micro
-- Silicone free and ultra low linting
-- High quality for protecting very small particle of dust; Chemical and water-resistance.
-- Sanitation and quality in accordance with the ISO standards.
PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) SAFETY EQUIPMENT, are designed and used for Construction, Mining, and Electric Industry.
Employers have duties concerning the provision and use of personal protective equipment (PPE) at work.
PPE is equipment that will protect the user against health or safety risks at work. It can include items such as safety helmets, safety gloves, safety glasses/goggles, high-visibility clothing, safety footwear and safety harnesses, lanyards. It also includes respiratory protective equipment, etc.
Contact Person: Sandy Chen