|Material:||5 Ply Composition||Main Ingredient:||Active Carbon|
|Selling Point:||Easy To Carry, With Filter||Function:||Against Dust And Vapors,Latex-Free|
|Strap:||Adjustable||Application:||Daily Life, Hospital, Housework, Gardening, Surgical, Etc.|
ppe breathing masks,
ppe dust mask
Adjustable PPE Face Mask Disposable Particulate Respirator Mask For Daily Life
OEM supplier: Yee Kiu International Ltd.
Category: PPE Supplies
Daily life, Hospital, Housework, Gardening, Surgical, etc.
Active Carbon Disposable Foldable Dust Mask with Efficient Respirator is approved with filtration 95% effective against particulate aerosols free of oils.
Conforms to NIOSH 42 CFR Part 84 standard as N95 class.
Recommended applications: textile industry, craft work, iron and steel industry, mining, underground civil engineering and woodworking, hospital, laboratory, and disease control...etc.
N95 respirators can provide protection against particulate aerosols free of oils containing the following materials such as: calcium carbonate, china clay, cement, cellulose, sulfur, cotton, flour, carbon, ferrous metals, hard wood, coal, iron ore, aluminum, free silica, bacteria and mycobacterium tuberculosis (T.B.).
Collapse resistant double shell construction made to withstand hot and humid conditions.
Fringe seal avoids open layer around the edges.
Latex-Free synthetic rubber headstrap.
Contour design ensures the compatibility of glasses/goggles and reduces fogging.
Soft close-cell nose foam and adjustable nosepiece ensures custom shape and increase the worker comfort and acceptance.
Points for Attention:
1. This product is prohibited to be used with damaged package;
2. Do not use in atmospheres containing less than 19.5% oxygen, as this respirator does not supply oxygen; Not for use in oil mist atmospheres;
3. If the product becomes damaged, soiled, or breathing becomes difficult, leave the contaminated area immediately and replace the product;
4. This product is one-time use only and can not be washed;
5. This product should be stored in a clean, dry and ventilated environment with relative humidity less than 80% and without harmful gas.
Contact Person: Sandy Chen